- Rebook or cancel your reservation until 24h before arrival date (free of charge)
- For cancellations mail directly to : email@example.com
- Cancellations made with one of our booking partners needs to be cancelled or rebooked with them
Hereby you can find some more information about the measures that we have made to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We’ve followed the guidelines and recommendations of the government.
Free cancellation or rebooking
Breakfast is served buffet style in our breakfast room between 07:00 and 11:00.
- Room service can be served everyday 24/7.
- Valerie's bar is open from 11 am until midnight.
- Improved techniques for cleaning and hygiene
- All rooms are cleaned with disinfected products
- All minibars have been cleared (government decisions). Drinks can be brought to the room.
- If possible, we ask you to pay contactless.
- Check-out is till 11AM (the hotel offers different late check-out options on request)
Swimming Pool / Fitness Area
The swimming pool (May - September) and gym are open under strict conditions. To comply with the Covid-19 guidelines on 'social distancing' and to give all guests the opportunity to enjoy our pool, we ask our guests to reserve their places (and desired time slot) at the pool during their stay at the reception or tablet in the room. We use a standard of 1 hour per room per day, but this can be extended if available., we
- We offer our guests disinfectant dispensers in public areas.
- Regular disinfections of exposed surfaces as door handles, card terminals and lift buttons with antibacterial fluids
- Our team wears the required protection (gloves, masks, …)
- On the floor you will find markings to ensure a distance of 1,5m. Please do follow these instructions
- Compliance with procedures for dealing with colleagues who are ill.
- Our receptionist are working behind a plex screen. All other team members wear masks and gloves. *
May we ask you to please postpone your reservation if your suffering from one of these complaints : colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, fever.
* From 1 October, face masks must only be worn on public transport, in healthcare institutions and in contact professions.